Hypotec is looking for a Remote Social Media Specialist!
Hypotec has been and currently is an established leader in the Mortgage Industry for the past 17+ consecutive years! With licensing in 18+
different states (and growing!), we have solidified our position in serving communities on a national level, for their mortgage needs.
We are currently looking for a Social Media Specialist to join our growing team of professionals!
Some of the responsibilities in this position will include and are not limited to:
- Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns across all social media platforms
- Maintain our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence; basic graphic design skills are required
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Planning and execution of online engagement strategies
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Able to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects and competing work demands; ability to see the “big picture” while managing several small projects
This is a full-time (Monday through Friday from 9:30am – 6:30pm) position that is fully remote! Here at Hypotec, we believe that a
work-life balance is integral to a team member’s well-being! If you are ready to take your career to the next
level, search no longer! Send in your resume today and we will be in contact shortly!
Why work for Hypotec?
- We’ve been in the Mortgage Industry since 2004
- We are a fully remote company
- We offer medical, dental, vision and 401K benefits after 90 days of employment
- We offer an advanced, hands-on & in-depth training program that is done via Zoom
- We are invested in your career growth; plenty of room for career advancement within the company
- We genuinely care about our employees! Check out our reviews on Glassdoor!