Hypotec is looking for a fully-remote CRM Administrator!
Hypotec has been and currently is an established leader in the Mortgage Industry for the past 17+ consecutive years! With licensing in 18+
different states (and growing!), we have solidified our position in serving communities on a national level, for their mortgage needs.
We are currently looking for a CRM Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our current CRM Software.
Some of your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Handling of all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks as well as lead management within the CRM.
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design and support
- Participate in the planning and analysis of business requirements for system changes and enhancements.
- Refine CRM procedures and workflows to support sales teams
- Reviewing written business requirements and technical specifications.
- Investigating and analyzing reported defects
- Training staff to ensure familiarity with any revisions to the software.
- Setting up security parameters and undertake audits as required
To qualify, you must meet some/all of the below requirements:
- Previous CRM Admin experience is a MUST!.
- Previous experience working with Velocify is a plus.
- Back-end/infrastructure knowledge is a plus.
- Previous experience setting up integration with lead providers is a plus.
- Knowledge of lead distribution is a plus.
- Previous experience setting up campaigns and nurturing campaigns is a plus.
- Positive, ‘can-do’ attitude!.
This is a full-time (Monday through Friday from 9:00am – 6:00pm) position that is fully remote! Here at HYPOTEC, we believe that a work-life
balance is integral to a team member’s well-being! If you are ready to take your career to the next level, search
no longer! Send in your resume today and we will be in contact shortly!
Why work for Hypotec?
- We’ve been in the Mortgage Industry since 2004
- We are a fully remote company
- Advanced & in-depth training programs
- We offer medical, dental, vision and 401K benefits after 90 days of employment
- We are invested in your career growth; plenty of room for career advancement within the company
- We genuinely care about our employees! Check out our reviews on Glassdoor!